UPDATE: THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED, BUT PLEASE CHECK OUR NEWS PAGE FOR FURTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES
We are currently recruiting a Semi Skilled Aircraft Mechanic, so if you are looking for an opportunity to work on a vast variety of commercial aircraft, gain the best knowledge and experience in the industry, and to start a career with a company that has been in business for more than 20 years, then ASI is the place for you!
- Removing aircraft parts to the highest standard, in accordance with the relevant maintenance data
- Working both as an individual or as part of a team and be able to handle engineering tasks with minimum guidance
- To maintain a culture of excellence resulting in continuous improvement throughout the operational process
- Abiding by company policies regarding security and safety to maintain a safe working environment
- Working in variable of seasonal climate conditions and sometimes working in confined spaces or at height
The ideal candidate should have at least 2 years aircraft industry or mechanical experience, and hold an NVQ/C&G qualification. A current driving licence is essential. We offer a competitive salary (based on experience), pension, and company clothing, including wet weather protection.
Occasional working from other locations may be required, including overseas.
Expressions of interest should be submitted via the HR Department E: email@example.com