We’re currently recruiting a Parts Processor to join our professional team at Cotswold Airport, Gloucestershire.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to start a career with a globally respected company that has been in business for more than 24 years, then ASI is the place for you!
Main Purpose and Scope of Job
Working to the company Quality Management Systems. Processing aircraft parts using company database, recording accurate details on company and customer documents. Selecting parts for processing and packing in accordance with customer/company requirements.
- To process aircraft parts in accordance with the work schedule
- Have some experience in recording data accurately
- Be flexible to work at different locations (home/abroad)
- Be prepared to work outside when required
- Be prepared for both physically demanding and dirty work (overalls provided)
- Forklift licence desirable
- Possess good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work individually or as a team member
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
Successfully complete the probationary period gaining insight to company requirements whilst working though competency skills, maintaining quality and efficiency of work.
Key result areas:
- Acquire, maintain, and develop job knowledge
- Meet specific and additional objectives and individual targets
- Carry out parts processing according to the procedures ensuring that both product quality and paperwork are in accordance with specified requirements and standards
- Work well within a team environment
- Be flexible with regards to work requirements
- Take responsibility for keeping working areas clean and tidy
- Comply with employee duties as set out in the Company Handbook in line with Health and Safety legislation
- Adhere to and maintain Health and Safety practices
- Use personal protective equipment when required
- Maintain highest of standards in the workplace
Hourly Rate: £9.75 per hour rising to £10.75 following 6 months satisfactory probation
Expressions of interest, along with CV’s should be submitted to the HR Department (firstname.lastname@example.org)