If you’re looking for an opportunity to start a career with a globally respected company that has been in business for more than 22 years, then ASI is the place for you!
We’re looking to recruit a Financial Controller as the current post holder is relocating after 14 years with the Company.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience bookkeeping / accounts
- Knowledge of QB online, desktop & payroll
- Pension knowledge and compliance
- Submission of VAT returns, PAYE & EC sales returns
- Preparing and filing Year End accounts
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor cashflow and day to day operations
- Audits / Year End
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT and EC sales returns
- Prepare a weekly report – attend weekly Projects Meeting
- Credit control – accounts receivable /payable
- Payroll – monthly preparation and PAYE submission
- Quarterly checks review / Year End reconciliation
- Liaise with Accountants and HMRC when required
- Prepare and submit pensions statements in compliance with NEST
A generous remuneration package is on offer for the ideal candidate, dependent on experience.
If you meet the above criteria, and are interested in applying, please submit your CV to the HR Department via: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED