A world leader in aircraft disassembly – serving the global aviation industry
Key Services & Facilities
End of Life Asset Management
Our fully comprehensive cost-effective aircraft services enable reduced risk to customers by offering accountability of aircraft parts, including:
- On-site consignee services available through our component trading affiliate Skyline Aero
- Extensive contacts within industry to maximise airframe sales
- Environmentally compliant airframe and fluid disposal
- Component recovery, cleaning and inspection
- Cost effective packing, crating, and shipping, including HAZMAT
- Accurate inventory control and tagging
- Shipping of engines
- Component repair management
Storage and Line Maintenance
- CAA Approved Line Maintenance through ASI’s EASA Part
145 /Cayman Islands/Guernsey (2-REG) Approved affiliate GCAM
- Aircraft registration/de-registration
- Engine/APU changes
- Engine/APU certified removal and storage
- Parking for up to 50 narrow/20 wide bodied aircraft
- HMRC Customs bonded warehousing, End User and IPR approvals
- 100,000 square feet of climate controlled component/engine storage
- We offer a quick response team of qualified and dedicated engineers.
- Recovery equipment and team are on standby to assist with emergency incidents at airports throughout the UK, the Channel Islands, and Eire.
- We are an approved recovery agent for many of the UK’s Regional Airports and operators, including Flybe and Southampton Airport.
If you are interested in participating, a copy of current terms and conditions of this service are available on request.
Airframe Disassembly, Transportation and Rebuild
- One additional expertise that makes ASI exceptionally unique is the capacity to dismantle, move and rebuild aircraft (military and commercial). We have carried out this task on over 30 aircraft to date for insurance companies, loss adjusters, museums and private individuals.
- Furthermore, in 2004 ASI was awarded the prestigious contract by British Airways to dismantle, move and rebuild two Concorde aircraft. Our skilled engineers re-assembled them to their former glory and they are now viewed by thousands each year at National Museum of Flight (Edinburgh) and Brooklands Museum (Surrey).
- More recently, we removed the wings of an RAF Nimrod that flew into our fixed base. We transported it by road to Cosford Royal Air Force Museum where we re-fitted the wings back onto the aircraft – returning it to its former glory.
Cabin Adaptation and Reconstruction
- Our extensive network of contacts within the UK and Europe
for the the sale of aircraft sections will ensure that
the maximum value of your asset is achieved.
- We regularly supply colleges and training organisations with
expertly cut sections (wide and narrow bodied), tailored to meet
individual demand by our own in-house fabrication team.